To help take some of the sting out of tax day, many restaurants and other businesses are offering tax day discounts and freebies. Some of the deals are only valid on April 18; others are good before and after. We’ll update the list as more deals come in, so make sure you check back.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: Get a $10 discount on a $35 purchase. You’ll need this coupon.
- Dairy Queen: Get two crispy chicken wraps, three chicken strips or cheeseburger, plus fries, a beverage and small sundae, for just $5.
- Firehouse Subs: FREE medium sub when you purchase an additional medium or large sub, chips and a medium drink. You’ll need a coupon, which you can get from the Firehouse Subs Facebook page.
- HydroMassage: Get a FREE massage (April 15-22). You’ll need to call ahead for an appointment (except for Planet Fitness locations) and you’ll need this coupon.
- Kona Ice: Get a FREE shaved ice on April 18th from the Kona Ice truck. To find a Kona Ice truck in your area, tweet your zip code to @KonaIce with the message, “Where can I find the Kona truck on #TaxDay”.
- Noodles & Company: Get $4 off an online order of $10 or more. Use the promo code TAXDAY17.
- Office Depot: Shred 5 lbs. of documents for FREE. You’ll need this coupon.
- Olive Garden: Get a FREE take home entree with an entree purchase (dine-in only). No coupon required.
- Pizza Hut: Save 30% when you order online. Use the promo code AF5ZX8AK4AK6.
- Sonic: Half price cheeseburgers all day and/or half price shakes and ice cream slushes after 8 p.m.
- Starbucks: Send a $5 or more Starbucks Gift via iMessage and receive a FREE $5 Starbucks Gift for yourself.
Want to hear about more Portland freebies, events and deals? Sign up for my mailing list!