Beat the Heat at Portland Parks
Grab your swimsuit, beach towels and sunscreen. As we head into the heat of summer, cool off a these free Portland pools, splash pads and fountains. Many of these water features are in local parks. Pack a lunch and spend the entire day beating the heat.
Portland pools have admission fees up to $6 per visit. Seven pools have free open play swimming every week until August 24.
- Columbia Pool | Wednesdays, 2:00-3:45 p.m.
- Peninsula Pool | Thursdays, 1:00-2:55 p.m.
- Pier Pool | Fridays, 1:45-4:30 p.m.
- Bill Naito Legacy Fountain at Waterfront Park
- Teachers Fountain at Director Park
- Jamison Square
- Salmon Springs Fountain at Waterfront Park
Free Water Park Admission
Find out how to get free passes to Wings and Waves Water Park at your local library.