Every year, Sandy’s crown jewel park transforms into a magical holiday experience. Visit the holiday lights at Meinig Park this season.
The light display also hosts special events throughout the month. Here are the details about the holiday event.
Holiday Lights at Meinig Park
The holiday lights at Meinig Park are on every night from 4 to 9 p.m. through January 2, 2023.
The light displays hosts five events in December. All are free to attend. Here are the details about the remaining events this year:
Estampa y Santa
December 18 form 6-7:30 p.m.
- Drop off letters to Santa.
- Get pictures taken with Santa.
- Experience a Mexican folk dance performance.
- Enjoy Mexican hot chocolate and churros.
Shortest Day Walkway
December 21 from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Walk through the lights.
- Stop by City of Sandy department booths.
- Participate in crafts and games.
- Ride the trolley.
- Enjoy hot chocolate and cookies.
Holiday Happy Hour (Canceled)
December 28 from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Join us for a 21+ walk through the park.
- Enjoy a live DJ and Photo Booth.
- Hot buttered rum, hot toddies, and tamales available for purchase.
The holiday light display is free to visit. Meinig Park is at 17670 Meinig Avenue in Sandy.
Looking for more holiday events in Portland? Here’s a full list: