Beaverton Night Market invites you to join the vibrant, intercultural, family-friendly event reminiscent of international night markets.
Starting in 2015, the summer event has grown into a large-scale event that brings together around 14,000 people each year. This summer, the City of Beaverton is hosting two night markets.
Here’s why you should plan to attend one or both of these upcoming markets.
2022 Beaverton Night Market
The Beaverton Night Market is taking place on two Saturdays, July 23 and August 13, from 5-10 p.m. at The Round in Beaverton. The market is free to attend.
The market strives to create a culturally-relevant gathering space with a variety of international arts, crafts and food. The event also has cultural activities for all to enjoy.
The market features more than 60 local businesses. Explore handcrafted art and crafts, including Salvic inspired paintings, African drums and accessories, Indigenous wood carvings, Mayan art and instruments, Afghan, Arab, Indian and Mexican apparel, Pakistani accessories, Incan wares, Hawaiian crochet, Cherokee illustrations, and much more.
There’s multiple performers celebrating international dance and song at the August market. Peruse the variety of performances:
- 5 p.m. – Portland Taiko – Japanese Taiko Drumming
- 6 p.m. – Summit Wushu – Traditional and contemporary Wushu
- 7 p.m. – The Happy Family Maasai Dances – Maasai Traditional Dances
- 8 p.m. – Dance with Payal – Dance with Payal – Bollywood and Indian folk
- 9 p.m. – Bloco Alegria – Rio style Samba band
- 5:30 p.m. – Puro Peru – Música Criolla de Peru
- 6:30 p.m. – Alta Vocez – Chicano / Chilean Rap Duo
- 7:30 p.m. – Inna Kovtun – Ukrainian folk music
- 8:30 p.m. – Tongan Community Dance – Tongan performers and cultural education
6-9 p.m. – DJ Denver Orozco – Latin DJ
The market takes place at The Round, 12600 SW Crescent Street, in Beaverton. This event is easily accessible with a MAX stop right next to it. Free pa
For more information, visit the City of Beaverton’s website.
Looking for more Portland area markets? Here’s a full list:
Saturday, August 13, 2022
Sunday, August 14, 2022
Monday, August 15, 2022
Friday, August 19, 2022
Saturday, August 20, 2022
Sunday, August 21, 2022
Friday, August 26, 2022
Saturday, August 27, 2022
Sunday, August 28, 2022
Thursday, September 1, 2022
Saturday, September 3, 2022
Sunday, September 4, 2022
Monday, September 5, 2022
Saturday, September 10, 2022