Get up close with farm animals and enjoy family-friendly activities during a Farm Walk About. Every spring and summer, Frog Pond Farm invites the public to spend the day enjoying life on the 40-acre property.
On the weekend, bring your family to explore the farmyard by feeding animals and playing at the many outdoor activities, including play structures and yard games.
Visit 20+ enclosures to meet all the farm animals, including a baby llama. You’ll see adult llamas, camels, alpacas, goats, pigs, sheep, horses, chickens, rabbits and guinea pigs.
New this year is a play structure with five slides and a mini climbing wall. You’ll also have access to duck races, yard games, corn hole, mining sluice, hamster rolls, tunnels, tetherball, mini basketball hoops, barrel riding and backhoe diggers.
Admission at the entrance is $10 per person ages 2 and up. Cups of animal feed are available for purchase.
The farm is currently open Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for farm visits. Open days and hours will be extended later this summer.
The farm is open for walk abouts from May through early September.
Frog Pond Farm is at 2995 SW Advance Road in Wilsonville. For more information, visit the farm website.
Want more Portland freebies, events and deals? Subscribe to my newsletter (only one email a day), and follow me on Facebook and Twitter!
Best of Portland Living on the CheapCheck out Portland Living on the Cheap's most popular articles!
Subscribe to Portland Living on the Cheap's email newsletter >>
- Free and Cheap Weekend Events
- Portland's Best Thrift Shops
- Museums on Us: Visit Portland Museums for Free
- The Best Places to Sell Your Stuff in Portland
- Free Birthday Food, Drink and Fun in Portland
- 8 Places in Portland to See a Movie for $7
- Top 5 Multnomah County Library Card Perks You Need to Know About
- Portland's Best Urban Parks
- Where to Buy and Sell Used Outdoor Gear and Sporting Goods in Portland
- 5 Cheap and Awesome Ways to Catch Live Music in Portland
- Buy Cheap Books at Portland’s Independent Bookstores
[…] you’ve ever wanted to get up close with a camel and other farm animals, Frog Pond Farm has a Farm Walk About every Saturday. The price is $10 per […]