Take a journey to a storybook world at the Portland Celtic Fantasy Faire.
The annual event brings the community together to celebrate Celtic culture, fun and fantasy. Here’s what is in store for this event in August.
2022 Portland Celtic Fantasy Faire
The 7th annual Portland Celtic Fantasy Faire is Saturday, August 20, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Shute Park in Hillsboro. This event is free to attend. Put on your best Celtic or fantasy attire and enjoy live entertainment, activities, food and goods.
More than 75 vendors are onsite selling a variety of fantasy-themed goods. There’s also live entertainment all day long.
Here’s the entertainment schedule:
- 10-10:30 a.m. Oregon Irish Dance
- 10:45-11:15 a.m. Sherwood Renaissance Singers
- 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m. Gordon with firelight stories
- 12:15-12:45 p.m. Riona fantasy singer
- 1-1:30 p.m. Oregon Irish Dance Academy
- 1:45- 2:15 p.m. Instar Arts Belly Dance
- 2:20-2:50 p.m. Sherwood Renaissance Singers
- 3-4 p.m. Katie Jane Band
- 4:15-5:15 p.m. Crimson & Clover Celtic Music
- 5:15-6 p.m. Arden the fiddler
There’s also many buskers and performers providing entertainment throughout the park.
Food, snacks and libations are provided by 12 vendors, including roasted turkey legs and barbecue, mead and beer, sweet and savory waffles, cheesesteaks, Mexican food, boba, shaved ice, baked goods, beer, homemade licorice and kettle corn.
The faire is held at Shute Park, Shute Park, 953 SE Maple St. in Hillsboro. For more information, visit the Portland Celtic Fantasy Faire website.
Want more Portland freebies, events and deals? Subscribe to my newsletter (only one email a day), and follow me on Facebook and Twitter!
You may also like:
2022 Portland Adult Soapbox Derby