2021 Free Fishing Weekends in Oregon
- February 13-14 (Saturday & Sunday), President’s Day Weekend
- June 5-6 (Saturday & Sunday)
- November 26-27 (Friday & Saturday), Thanksgiving Weekend
- Practice social distancing. Keep six feet between you and anyone who doesn’t live in your immediate household, including while on a boat or at a fish cleaning station.
- Wear a mask. Recreation areas can get more crowded on the weekends and during Free Fishing Weekend. Wear a mask outdoors when you can’t maintain six feet of distance from someone who doesn’t live in your household.
- Wash your hands often. Keep up on personal hygiene and bring your own water, soap, and hand sanitizer with you.
Stay home if you are sick.
- Be prepared. Restrooms and other facilities may be more limited. Bring your own soap, water, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, food, etc.
- Avoid crowds. Go someplace else if your destination looks crowded.
- Pack out what you pack in. Take any garbage with you.
- Check for access before you go. Many spots have reopened to public access but some may still be closed.
For more information, visit Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s website.
You may also like: