It’s time to plan your projects. If you love house and yard improvement, head to the Portland Spring Home and Garden Show in February.
Get ready to spark your own creativity and be inspired at this upcoming event.
2024 Portland Spring Home and Garden Show
The Portland Spring Home and Garden Show is February 22-25, 2024. Hours are Thursday-Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This event brings together experts who can give you ideas and advice to bring your vision to life. The vendors will have expertise in remodeling, design, gardens and home products to make your projects easier. Join garden enthusiasts, design lovers, homeowners, remodelers, and local urban makers and home vendors showcasing the latest tips and trends.
Your one-stop shop for all things home and garden features special activities including:
- Live cooking demonstrations and presentations.
- Feature garden by Modurne Funktional Design.
- Tiny homes and village gardens.
- NW Natural Street of Dreams vendors.
- Remodeling ideas and home building experts.
- Building science and sustainable building exhibits.
- Hands-on workshops and speaker seminars.
- Art displays by Pacific Northwest Sculptors.
- Plant and flower exhibits.
- Plant sale.
- Beer and wine garden.
- Bentley Fleurs Design installation.
Tickets to the show are $15 per person. Use promo code HOMEGARDEN24 for $3 off your ticket. Children 12 and under attend for free. Entry for two days is $25. Online processing fees apply.
The event is taking place at the Portland Expo Center, 2060 N Marine Dr. in Portland. The biggest downfall of events at the Portland Expo Center is the parking fee. You’ll pay $12 for parking onsite. Another option is taking public transit. One of the easiest ways to get there is on the MAX train, which drops you off a short walk from the expo center entrance.
For more information and to buy tickets, visit the home and garden show’s website.
You may also like: