Have you visited the Crypto-Zoo yet? This weekend, Mike Bennett’s art exhibit is hosting a Halloween Makers Fair full of fun, free activities the whole family and all aspiring cryptozoologists will enjoy.
This spooky season, Portland artist Mike Bennett moved his popular Halloween monster cut outs—known as The Crypto-Zoo—from his front yard into its own building for a brand new immersive art exhibit free for audiences of all ages.
The Crypto-Zoo: Museum of Mystery free art exhibit has hosted a display of 26 life-size cut outs of cryptids, monsters and mythical beasts along with special activities almost every day.
Halloween Makers Fair at Mike Bennett’s Crypto-Zoo
On Halloween, the Crypto-Zoo is hosting yet another awesome event, a parking lot makers fair. More than 25 makers and creators are taking over the exhibit’s parking lot for a free Halloween festival. Come in costume for a chance to receive free goodies.
Here’s the schedule of free activities on October 31:
- 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Halloween Makers Fair in the parking lot.
- 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Meet and greet with alpacas Napoleon and Jean Pierre.
- 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Shirt Nerdery live shirt printing with 10 original cryptid shirt designs for sale. Bring your own shirt for a discounted price.
- 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Spencer Sprocket will provide entertainment to people in line.
- 12-5 p.m. Mid City Smash Burger pop-up
You may also like: