The gift that keeps on giving all year long
Do you have someone who is impossible to shop for? I have a few on my list, too. One of the best and easiest gifts to give is a Portland membership, annual pass or subscription. Most attractions in Portland offer memberships, or you can find fun subscriptions that support our local businesses. There are also annual outdoor passes for the hiker in your life.
Here is a roundup of some I have found with prices and links to purchase. Did I miss any? Let me know is the comments section below!
Army Card-Portland Center Stage
- Must be 35 or younger.
- 5 admissions to your choice of performances and dates in any combination. Never expires.
Audubon Society of Portland
$45 Individual | $60 Family
- A year’s subscription to our Audubon Warbler newsletter.
- Members-only discounts on Nature Store purchases.
- Members-only discounts on classes and trips.
Lan Su Chinese Garden
$60 Individual | $75 Family
- One year of admission to the garden with a guest.
- Subscription to Lan Su’s quarterly newsletter & e-newsletter of upcoming events.
- 10% discount in the Teahouse and Garden Shop.
- Discounts on special ticketed events like Chinese New Year Lantern Viewing.
- Invitations to special member only events.
Metro Parks Annual Pass
$40 regular pass
Northwest Forest Pass
$30 (National forest in Oregon and Washington)
Oregon Historical Society
$60 Individual | $80 Family
- Unlimited free admission to the Oregon Historical Society.
- Free subscriptions to the Oregon Historical Quarterly and The Historian.
- 10% Discount at the Museum Store.
- Invitations to member’s nights, including select exhibit openings and other public programming.
- First notice on public events and lectures.
- Complimentary membership in Time Travelers, a network of historical societies and museums across the country.
Oregon Museum of Science and Industry – OMSI
$84 Dual | $97.75 Family
- Discounts on movies, camps and classes, parking, and food at the Empirical Cafe.
- Entrance to more than 290 museums nationwide.
- 20% off all camps and classes.
- Discount parking passes.
Oregon Pacific Coast Passport
- Ft. Stevens State Park
- Lewis and Clark National Historical Park
- Ecola State Park
- Nehalem Bay State Park
- Cape Lookout State Park
- Sand Lake Recreation Area (on the sand and Derrick Road)
- Hebo Lake
- Drift Creek Falls Trail
- Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area
- Marys Peak Recreation Area
- Cape Perpetua Scenic Area
- Heceta Head Lighthouse Viewpoint
- Sutton Recreation Area
- Honeyman State Park
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area
- Shore Acres State Park
$79 Individual (1 adult + 1 guest)| $119 Dual (2 adults + 1 guest) | $169 Family (2 adults + 4 kids + 1 guest)
- Unlimited zoo admission for one full year.
- Free entry to ZooLights, Howloween, Rabbit Romp, Twilight Tuesdays and other events.
- Early bird admission daily from March 1 through September 30 (members get in 30 minutes before the public!).
- Free reciprocal admission to one featured local attraction each month throughout the year.
- Discounts on zoo train and carousel rides.
- Discounts on Animal Encounters and Discovery Tours.
- Discount on giraffe feedings.
- 10% discount on food, gift shop merchandise and MysteryPix.
- 20% discount on gift shop purchases on select nights during ZooLights.
- Discounts on zoo camps and classes.
- Free additional guest pass on day of visit with proof of TriMet ridership (limit one per visit).
- Advance notification and pre-sale opportunities for popular Summer Concert Series.
- Discounted admission at over 150 other zoos and aquariums nationwide.
- Subscription to eTracks, a weekly e-newsletter with latest zoo news.
- Early renewal discount opportunities.
- Option to add a Caregiver Card for $49 (admits one additional named adult on your membership).
Portland Art Museum
$69 Individual | $99 Dual
- FREE admission to the Museum for one full year*
- Priority entry
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Subscription to the Members’ Magazine
- Invitations to member-only viewings and parties, and discounts on lectures, films, and special programs
- Opportunity to join Museum art councils
- Tax deduction (based on gift amount and monetary value of benefits received; option to decline benefits for full tax deduction)
Portland Children’s Museum
- 12 months of free admission.
- Discounts on camps, classes, birthday parties, private events and store purchases.
- Exclusive member-only events.
- Additional free friend on child’s birthday.
- One change of a named adult during the year.
- 2-for-1 coupons to children’s museums in the Pacific Northwest.
Portland Japanese Garden
$55 Individual | $75 Dual
- Unlimited free admission.
- Member-only hours and events.
- Early access to tickets and reservations.
- Free or reduced admission to Garden events.
- Discounts at the Garden Gift Shop.
$100 one month | $285 three months
Unique Portland experiences delivered to your loved one’s door every month.
Cellar 503 Wine Club
Starting at $45 a month
Have an Oregon wine lover in the family? Sign them up.
PDX Green Box
$100 one month
Cannabis delivered right to your Portland friends and family.
Sock It to Me Monthly Boxes
$22 one month | $60 three months
Cutest socks in Portland.
The Whole Hog Whiskey Club
Buy a bottle of whiskey and sign your friend up for this free subscription.
- Exclusive first access to all whiskey dinners, tastings, education classes and drinking events happening at Swank and Swine and at Urban Restaurant Group.
Portland Monthly Magazine
$16.95 one year subscription
Never miss out on the latest and greatest in our awesome city.
You may also like: