The gift that keeps on giving all year long. Do you have someone who is impossible to shop for? I have a few on my list, too. One of the best and easiest gifts to give is a Portland membership, annual pass or subscription. Most attractions in Portland offer memberships, or you can find fun subscriptions that support our local businesses. There are also annual outdoor passes for the hiker in your life.
Here is a roundup of some Portland memberships and subscriptions I have found with prices and links to purchase. Did I miss any? Send me an email!
Portland Memberships and Subscriptions
I have included the individual and dual memberships for these Portland attractions. Visit the websites listed below for more memberships options.
Armory Card at Portland Center Stage
- Must be 35 or younger.
- 5 admissions to your choice of performances and dates in any combination. Never expires.
Audubon Society of Portland
$45 Individual | $60 Family
- A year’s subscription to our Audubon Warbler newsletter.
- Members-only discounts on Nature Store purchases.
- Members-only discounts on classes, trips and camps.
Lan Su Chinese Garden
$60 Individual | $75 Family
- One year of admission to the garden with a guest.
- 10% discount at the Teahouse and Garden Shop.
- Discounts on special ticketed events like Chinese New Year Lantern Viewing.
- Members-only events and hours.
Metro Parks Annual Parking Pass
$40 regular pass
One year pass for parking at at Oxbow and Blue Lake regional parks, Broughton Beach, Chinook Landing Marine Park and M. James Gleason Memorial Boat Ramp.
Northwest Forest Pass
- Honored at all U.S. Forest Service operated recreation sites in Washington and Oregon where a day use fee is required.
- Allows the pass holder and any accompanying passengers in a private vehicle use of the recreation facilities.
- Allows the pass holder use of recreation facilities at per-person sites. Other members in the party must pay the per-person fee.
- Interchangeable between vehicles in the same household.
Oregon Historical Society
$60 Individual | $80 Family
- Unlimited free admission to the Oregon Historical Society.
- Free subscriptions to the Oregon Historical Quarterly and The Historian.
- 10% Discount at the Museum Store.
- Invitations to member’s nights, including select exhibit openings and other public programming.
- First notice on public events and lectures.
- Complimentary membership in Time Travelers, a network of historical societies and museums across the country.
Oregon Museum of Science and Industry – OMSI
$99 Dual | $115 Family
Get 15% off memberships November 28-January 1.
- A year of membership begins on the gift recipient’s first visit.
- Discounts on virtual events, summer camp and submarine tours.
- Entrance to more than 290 museums nationwide.
- 20% off all camps and classes.
- Discount parking passes.
Oregon Pacific Coast Passport
- Ft. Stevens State Park
- Lewis and Clark National Historical Park
- Ecola State Park
- Nehalem Bay State Park
- Cape Lookout State Park
- Sand Lake Recreation Area (on the sand and Derrick Road)
- Hebo Lake
- Drift Creek Falls Trail
- Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area
- Marys Peak Recreation Area
- Cape Perpetua Scenic Area
- Heceta Head Lighthouse Viewpoint
- Sutton Recreation Area
- Honeyman State Park
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area
- Shore Acres State Park
$79 Individual (1 adult + 1 guest)| $119 Dual (2 adults + 1 guest) | $169 Family (2 adults + 4 kids + 1 guest)
- Free zoo admission for one full year (excluding special and separately ticketed events). Reservations are required.
- Discounted admission to ZooLights and featured events throughout the year.
- Members-only admission opportunities throughout the year.
- Discounts on zoo train and carousel rides.
- Discounted admission at more than 150 other zoos and aquariums nationwide.
- Discounts on food and beverage purchases at select zoo restaurants.
- Exclusive discounts for special event tickets, Behind-the-Scenes Tours, zoo camps and classes, gift shop purchases, and more.
- Early renewal discount opportunities.
Portland Art Museum
$69 Individual | $99 Dual
- Free admission to the museum for one full year.
- Priority entry.
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop.
- Subscription to the Members’ Magazine.
- Invitations to member-only viewings and parties, and discounts on lectures, films, and special programs.
- Opportunity to join Museum art councils.
- Tax deduction (based on gift amount and monetary value of benefits received; option to decline benefits for full tax deduction).
Portland Children’s Museum
- 12 months of free admission.
- Discounts on camps, classes, birthday parties, private events and store purchases.
- Exclusive member-only events.
- Additional free friend on child’s birthday.
- One change of a named adult during the year.
Portland Japanese Garden
$60 Individual | $85 Dual
- Unlimited free admission.
- Member-only hours and events.
- Early access to tickets and reservations.
- Free or reduced admission to Garden events.
- Discounts at the Garden Gift Shop.
I have included the cheapest subscription options for each business. Visit the websites listed below for more options.
Cellar 503 Wine Club
Starting at $45 a month.
Have an Oregon wine lover in the family? Sign them up. Choose between red, white or mixed wine clubs.
PDX Green Box
$100 for one box. More price options available.
Cannabis delivered right to your Portland friends and family. Includes 3-6 hand selected products.
Portland Monthly Magazine
$20 one year subscription
Never miss out on the latest and greatest in our awesome city. The year subscription includes 4 print and 8 digital magazines.
Sock It to Me Monthly Boxes
$22 one month | $60 three months
Cutest socks in Portland.
Stumptown Coffee Roasters
Starting at $11 per shipment.
Fresh coffee delivered every two weeks. Change or cancel anytime. You can also try it out by requesting a free 2 oz sample of their Hair Bender coffee. Get 30% off your first order with code SAVE30.
St. Johns Coffee Roasters
Starting at $14
Subscribe to get your favorite coffee blend delivered to your door. Prepaid subscriptions of 3, 6 or 12 months receive a 5-15% discount.
The Whole Hog Whiskey Club
Buy a bottle of whiskey or gift card and sign your friend up for this free subscription. The recipient of your gift will have the chance to access exclusive deals and offers as they meet whiskey drinking milestones.
- Exclusive first access to all whiskey dinners, tastings, education classes and drinking events happening at Swank and Swine and at Urban Restaurant Group.
You may also like: