Attend the St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at McMenamins Edgefield this weekend.
Built in 1911 as the county poor farm, the historic Edgefield’s original buildings have been carefully restored complete with gardens, restaurants, bars, a spa and a par 3 golf course.
Attend this two-day celebration open to all ages.
St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at Edgefield
The St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at McMenamins Edgefield hosts entertainment, food specials and fun on March 17 and 18.
Food and drink specials include McMenamins Irish Stout, Irish coffee, Irish stout ice cream float, Irish Fries Are Smiling, reuben sandwiches, Irish stew, and corned beef and cabbage. You can also buy Devils Bit Whiskey, which is only available once a year.
Here’s the schedule of entertainment for both days:
Friday, March 17
- Bagpiper 1-1:30pm
- River City Pipe Band 3:30-4:30pm
- Brigid’s Crossing 1-3pm
- Spud & The Snakeskinners 3:30-5pm
- Johnny Franco 5:30-7:30pm
- Saloon Ensemble 8-10pm
Jack Maybe Project 7-9pm
- Crimson & Clover 1-1:45pm
- Yeates Academy Dancers 2-2:30pm
- Crimson & Clover 2:45-3:30pm
- Jump at the Sun 4-6pm
- Finnegan Blue 6:30-8pm
- Madeline Hawthorne 8:30-10pm
Saturday, March 18
- Bagpiper 2-2:30pm
- River City Pipe Band 3-4pm
- Kinvara 12-2pm
- Water Tower 2:30-5pm
- Elias Alexander Band 5:30-7:30pm
- Ramblxr 8-10pm
Ships to Roam 7-9pm
- Peter Yeates Duo 12-2pm
- Yeates Academy Dancers 2:30-3pm
- Biddy on the Bench 3:30-5pm
- Blue Flags & Black Grass 5:30-7:30pm
- Na Rósaí 8-10pm
This event is open to all ages. Edgefield is located at 2126 S.W. Halsey St. in Troutdale. For more information, visit the event page.
Want more Portland freebies, events and deals? Subscribe to my newsletter (only one email a day), and follow me on Facebook and Twitter!
2126 S.W. Halsey St.
Troutdale, OR 97060