Where to Dine Out on Thanksgiving in Portland
Leave the stress of preparing a holiday feast behind by dining at one of these Portland restaurants. Here’s a list of local and chain restaurants open on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 22, 2018. I highly recommend making reservations. Click the restaurant link below to view the full Thanksgiving menu and make a reservation. You’ll find a few takeout options as well.
- Besaw’s is serving an a la carte dinner from 2 to 7 p.m. You can also preorder a complete Thanksgiving dinner available for pick up from 12-2 p.m. on Thanksgiving day only.
- Brix Tavern has a full list of Thanksgiving specials with various prices available from 1 to 8 p.m.
- Dutch Bros is serving all of its delicious beverages. Order a Thanksgiving Morning from the Secret Menu. See your favorite location for specific hours.
- Elmer’s restaurants are open for limited hours on Thanksgiving. Check the hours at your nearest location.
- Grand Central Bakery will fulfill your pie, roll and stuffing needs for the holiday. Call ahead to place your order. All locations will be open regular hours on November 21.
- Gustav’s has a Thanksgiving feast with the choice of traditional turkey or slow-roasted prime rib with all the fixings. Price is ~$25. The kids Thanksgiving dinner is $7.95. Visit the Tigard, Clackamas or Vancouver locations.
- Henry’s 12th Street Tavern is open 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. with a traditional turkey dinner for $25.95 and kids meals (12 and under) for $7.95.
- Izzy’s Pizza offers a dine-in and to-go option on Thanksgiving. Dine in with turkey and all the fixings for $15.99 per person. Pick up a take home buffet for $6.99 per pound.
- Jake’s Grill will be open from 12 to 6 p.m. serving a holiday buffet: adults $45.99, kids ages 4-12 $16.99, and 3 and under are free.
- Prime Rib & Chocolate Cake is open noon to 8 p.m. with a special holiday menu.
- Prost! Portland is offering a free dinner with 100 pounds of turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes. The meal is free, but cash donations will be accepted for charity.
- Radio Room is open from 9 a.m. to 2 a.m. with a full menu of Thanksgiving dishes and drink specials (coming soon). Reservations and walk ins welcome.
- Rosswood will feature a buffet with a prime rib and turkey carving station.
- Stanford’s has a full holiday menu including a turkey dinner for $27.95. Make reservations at your nearest location.
- Sugarpine Drive-In: Preorder holiday pies ($32) and ice cream pints ($9) and for pickup Wednesday, November 21 from 3-7 p.m. Gluten free and dairy free options available. Order by November 18.
- The Hairy Lobster will be serving up classic Thanksgiving favorites from 5 to 9 p.m.
- Urban Farmer hosts a three-course dinner menu available from 12 to 9 p.m.
- Black Angus Steakhouse is offering Thanksgiving dinners at $19.99 for adults and $9.99 for kids. Visit the Vancouver location.
- Cracker Barrel starts serving a turkey dinner at 11 a.m. for $11.99. Kids eat for $6.99. You can also order a holiday family meal and pies to go. Orders are available while supplies last. Visit the Jantzen Beach, Beaverton or Tualatin location.
- Denny’s will be open 24 hours on Thanksgiving with holiday-themed meal options. You can also order a meal to go.
- Fogo de Chao‘s Portland location will be serving from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- McCormick & Schmick’s serves a roasted turkey dinner. Prices vary by location.
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse offers a traditional three-course turkey dinner with a starter, main course and dessert for $39.95. Children 12 and under eat for $12.95.
- Shari’s Cafe is offering ready to serve Holiday Family Meals to-go. Get a full slow-roasted turkey holiday meal for $39.99.
Other Chain Restaurants
You might like: