Deals on family-friendly holiday entertainment
Portland is full of fun and festive holiday events and shows. Many are outside, such as the wonderful holiday light displays. If you are looking for a family-friendly activity that keeps you warm and dry, look no further than these discount holiday shows. Spend a magical night at one of these local art and culture centers.
You’ll also find a few outdoor activities that can be enjoyed before or after Christmas.
I will update this page as more deals are available. Bookmark this page so you don’t miss a deal.
Discount holiday shows:
- Up to 50% off Daytime or Cosmic snow tubing at Mt. Hood Skibowl (valid through April)
- Open skate rental at Sherwood Ice Arena. (various days)
- Up to 44% off Polar Bear Express trackless train rides at the Vancouver Mall.
- Up to 38% off “The Nutcracker” presented by the Oregon Ballet Theatre Dec. 9-24 (various days)
- Up to 28% off Disney’s “The Beauty and the Beast” Dec. 9-17
- Northwest Children’s Theater and School’s “Cinderella” Dec. 18-29 (various days)