Enjoy holiday lights and decorations from the comfort of your car at Powerland Heritage Park. Take a short drive south to visit the free Holiday Sparkles event. Drive through 62 acres of holiday lights and decorations at this free event.
Here are some more free holiday light displays you may enjoy:
- Peacock Lane: Portland’s Christmas Street
- Portland Christmas Ships Parade
- Christmas on the Campground
- Lightopia: Hillsboro’s Free Drive-Through Light Display
- Christmas on Franklin Holiday Light Display
Here’s all the free activities you can enjoy at this light display:
Holiday Sparkles at Powerland Heritage Park
Holiday Sparkles at Powerland Heritage Park is a drive-through event features shimmering lights to festive scenes around every corner. There are lighted displays, buildings decked top to bottom and the park’s vintage equipment is also set aglow. Best of all, you can drive through however many times you want.
While viewing the lights, here are the other activities you get to enjoy for free:
- Meet Santa Claus. The jolly old elf is there to greet you and take pictures.
- Warm up at the complimentary hot cocoa bar.
- Spot the Grinch. The Grinch is creating havoc around the park, trying to steal the holiday cheer. Make a game out of who can spot him first.
The light display is open on select weekends from 5-8 p.m. Here are the remaining dates:
- Friday, December 15
- Saturday, December 16
- Sunday, December 17
- Friday, December 22
- Saturday, December 23
The light display is free to visit. Monetary donations are accepted.
Powerland Heritage Park is located at 3995 Brooklake Rd NE in Salem. For more information, visit the park’s website.
Looking for more holiday events in Portland? Here’s a full list: