Discover some of the region’s best hard cider at the Hood River Cider Fest. Just an hour from Portland, the 8th annual event is bringing together more than 20 Oregon and Washington cideries.
Hood River Cider Fest
The cider fest is taking place April 29, 2023 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. There will be more than 40 ciders on tap from familiar brands, like Portland Cider Company and Schilling and lesser known regional companies, like Draper Girls and Blue Mountain.
Head to Hood River Fairgrounds for the daylong festival. Sip on cider as you enjoy local music, crafts, food and a kids’ area with giant yard games. In case of spring showers, the cider tasting area is under a tent.
General admission is $10. Tasting packages start at $25. Anyone under 21 attends for free. You can buy your tickets online now. Tickets will be available at the gate, if the event does not sell out.
One token gets you one pour from these great cideries. Additional tokens are available for $2.
The cider fest is at the Hood River Fairgrounds, 3020 Wyeast Rd. in Hood River. For more information and to buy tickets, visit Hood River Cider Fest’s website.
Want more Portland freebies, events and deals? Subscribe to my newsletter (only one email a day), and follow me on Facebook and Twitter!
Best of Portland Living on the CheapCheck out Portland Living on the Cheap's most popular articles!
Subscribe to Portland Living on the Cheap's email newsletter >>
- Free and Cheap Weekend Events
- Portland's Best Thrift Shops
- Museums on Us: Visit Portland Museums for Free
- The Best Places to Sell Your Stuff in Portland
- Free Birthday Food, Drink and Fun in Portland
- 8 Places in Portland to See a Movie for $7
- Top 5 Multnomah County Library Card Perks You Need to Know About
- Portland's Best Urban Parks
- Where to Buy and Sell Used Outdoor Gear and Sporting Goods in Portland
- 5 Cheap and Awesome Ways to Catch Live Music in Portland
- Buy Cheap Books at Portland’s Independent Bookstores
Hood River Fairgrounds
3020 Wyeast Rd.
Hood River, OR 97031
[…] Hood River Cider Fest […]