Celebrate the holidays at Portland Mercado’s Las Posadas.
The Portland Mercado is the hub of Latin culture in our city. The public market space features eight food carts and five indoor businesses representing the diverse flavors of Latin America. It also hosts fun cultural events throughout the year.
Here are all the details on this weekend’s celebration.
Las Posadas at Portland Mercado
Portland Mercado invites the community to Las Posadas on Saturday, December 17, from 2-6 p.m.
The event harkens to the traditional holiday celebrations from Central and South America. Come out and support Portland’s small businesses this holiday season while enjoying food, drinks, live music, and family-friendly activities.
- Food from more than nine Latin American countries.
- Latinx musicians and cultural experiences
- Paint your own Piñata activity for kids and families.
- Holiday market featuring handmade goods from 10+ BIPOC local vendors.
- Oregon Health Insurance Marketplace will be onsite with bilingual, bicultural staff to answer questions about affordable health coverage and help visitors enroll.
The Portland Mercado is located at 7238 SE Foster Road in Portland. For more information, visit Portland Mercado’s website.
You may also like: