Since 1971, Mike’s Drive-In has been keeping traditions alive as one of Portland’s old school eateries serving all your favorite drive-in comfort food. At the two locations just outside Portland, you can get burgers, fries, shakes and other delicious treats all made fresh to order.
On March 15, Mike’s is celebrating its 50th anniversary by passing down some sweet and savory savings to customers. Swing by either the Milwaukie or Oregon City location to get these deals, available for one day only.
Mike’s Drive-In ‘s 50th anniversary deals:
- Free birthday cake ice cream cone
- $2.99 Deluxe burgers
- $2.99 classic shakes
- $1.99 large fries or tots
- $.50 corn dogs
- $.50 soft serve ice cream cones
- 50% off t-shirts, hats and mugs
- 3045 SE Harrison, Milwaukie | (503) 654-0131
- 905 7th Street, Oregon City | (503) 656-5588
These deals will be available on March 15 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. For more information about the event, visit the Mike’s Drive-In website.
You may also like: