Are you interested in going to therapy, but concerned it may not fit into your budget? Mindful Therapy Pacific NW, LLC offers affordable mental health services to our community.
The clinic’s mission is to make effective therapy and mental health services accessible to everyone. Therapists are committed to ongoing advanced education focused on diversity, equity and inclusion to meet the needs of all clients.
Learn more about Mindful Therapy Pacific NW, LLC’s approach, services and pricing for Oregon and Washington residents.
Access Affordable, Quality Services at Mindful Therapy Pacific NW, LLC
At Mindful Therapy Pacific NW, LLC., therapists actively work with each client on their unique journey toward wholeness.
The community mental health clinic takes three unique approaches to therapy:
- Applied mindfulness: Discover greater self awareness by slowing down and studying your current experience to gain information about how your unique system is organized.
- Somatic experience: How does your body respond to life experiences? Listening closely and paying attention to our bodies can provide a window into unconscious beliefs and patterns.
- Experiential techniques: Work with your therapist to intentionally activate a memory, sensation or emotion that expresses a core belief. Then reflect on the reactions in a safe environment while at the same time experiencing a different response to create lasting change.
Who Does the Mindful Therapy Pacific NW, LLC Serve?
The clinic serves everyone aged 10 and up who reside in Oregon or Washington.
Mindful Therapy Pacific NW, LLC aims to educate and ensure staff have the highest level of cultural competence, compassion and awareness of BIPOC and LGBTQia+ community.
Each practitioner and associate has a specific area of interest and speciality, such as new parenthood, developmental trauma, and chronic pain, to name a few.
Services and Pricing
The clinic offers individual, couples, family and group therapy sessions. The clinic has appointments that meet your schedule, including mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Therapy pricing starts at $50 per session, whether you have insurance or not. If you have Oregon Health Plan, Medicaid or Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance, your session price may be even cheaper depending on your copay.
All sessions are conducted by telehealth for accessibility and convenience. To book an appointment, visit Mindful Therapy Pacific NW, LLC’s website.
Free Mental Health Crisis Services
Mindful Therapy Pacific NW, LLC is here to support you through difficult life challenges. However, the clinic is not a 24/7 crisis service.
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis and need immediate support, help is available at no cost from trained counselors.
Here’s a list of free mental health services that are available 24/7, 365 days a year:
- Multnomah County Mental Health Crisis Line: Call 503-988-4888 or 911.
- The National Suicide Hotline: Dial 988.
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741.
For more information and to book an appointment, visit Mindful Therapy Pacific NW, LLC’s website.