Learn a new skill during open archery range days at Trackers Portland.
Trackers is a team of expert educators who connect kids and adults with real adventures in the natural world.
Here’s how you can shoot your shot twice a week at the organization’s headquarters.
Open Archery Range Days at Trackers Portland
Whether you’re new to archery or a seasoned archer, Trackers Portland offers a safe, fun place for community members to hone their skills.
Join a community of archery enthusiasts two nights a week during open archery range.
Open range schedule:
- Thursdays 6-8 p.m.
- Saturdays 6-8 p.m.
There are select dates before and after holidays when the range is closed.
Admission is $10 per person and includes use of Trackers’ equipment. You can also bring your own gear. Advance registration is required.
These weekly events are open to adults and children. Ages under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Maximum shooting distance is 15 yards, or 45 feet. No broadhead lanes. Compound bow draw weight is restricted to under 60 lbs.
Trackers Portland is located at 4617 SE Milwaukie Ave. in Portland. For more information and to claim your spot, visit Trackers Portland’s website.
Want more Portland freebies, events and deals? Subscribe to my newsletter (only one email a day), and follow me on Facebook and Twitter!
Best of Portland Living on the CheapCheck out Portland Living on the Cheap's most popular articles!
Subscribe to Portland Living on the Cheap's email newsletter >>
- Free and Cheap Weekend Events
- Portland's Best Thrift Shops
- Museums on Us: Visit Portland Museums for Free
- The Best Places to Sell Your Stuff in Portland
- Free Birthday Food, Drink and Fun in Portland
- 8 Places in Portland to See a Movie for $7
- Top 5 Multnomah County Library Card Perks You Need to Know About
- Portland's Best Urban Parks
- Where to Buy and Sell Used Outdoor Gear and Sporting Goods in Portland
- 5 Cheap and Awesome Ways to Catch Live Music in Portland
- Buy Cheap Books at Portland’s Independent Bookstores
Leave a Reply