Give the gift of the outdoors and save this season! Oregon State Parks is offering a special discount on parking permits.
Here’s how you can save on an annual Oregon State Parks parking permit.
Oregon State Parks Discount Annual Parking Permits
From December 1 through 31, get annual parking permits for only $25, which is a $5 savings. The pass is good for 12 months starting in the month of purchase.
Here are some of the details about the permit:
- A 30-day temporary permit will arrive in a separate email for you to print and use.
- Your physical permit will arrive in the mail within 30 days.
- The permits are transferable from vehicle to vehicle.
- Choose from three permit hangtag designs featuring whimsical artwork from Portland artist El Tran.
Here’s a map of the 25 locations throughout Oregon included in the parking pass:
- Benson State Recreation Area
- Cape Lookout State Park
- Champoeg State Heritage Area
- Dabney State Recreation Area
- Mongold Day-Use Area at Detroit Lake
- Ecola State Park
- Fall Creek State Recreation Area
- Fort Stevens State Park
- Heceta Head Lighthouse State Scenic Viewpoint
- Historic Columbia River State Highway Trail
- Jessie M. Honeyman State Park
- Jasper State Recreation Site
- Mayer State Park
- Milo McIver State Park
- Nehalem Bay State Park
- Rooster Rock State Park
- Shore Acres State Park
- Silver Falls State Park
- Smith Rock State Park
- Stub Stewart State Park
- The Cove Palisades State Park
- TouVelle State Recreation Site
- Tumalo State Park
- Viento State Park
- Willamette Mission State Park
Parking costs $5 a day at these Oregon parks unless you have a parking permit or a same-day camping receipt. The 24-month pass is $50.
Buy your discounted parking permit on Oregon State Park’s website.
You may also like: