Do you have a passion for motorcycles? Attend the Portland Motorcycle Film Festival this weekend.
Watch feature length and short films that showcase riders and their machines. Go on journeys, view personal visions and get your heart racing on the track.
The annual festival, hosted by the Oregon Motorcycle Road Racing Association, raises funds Air Fence protective barriers to keep riders safe.
Head the the Hollywood Theatre this weekend for the annual festival.
PDX Motorcycle Film Festival Schedule
Tickets to the festival are $15 each day. Doors open at 6 p.m. on Friday and 5:30 p.m. on Saturday. Here is the film schedule for each day of the event.
Friday, January 27 at 6:30 p.m.
- Short 1: Justin Mulford || Dead Man Walking —Motocross stunts in the heart of L.A.
- Short 2: No Dreams Left Behind —Reflecting on dreams of motorbikes.
- Short 3: On Any Other Sunday —Spoofing one of the most iconic motorcycle films around.
- Short 4: How Far Until It Breaks —6 bikes tackle hundreds of miles of Trans Euro Trail while waiting to see what breaks first.
- Feature 1: Flat 6 —A Czech privateer competes on the toughest tracks against top factory teams.
- Short 5: All the Pretty Things —The rarest bike on the planet, 12 ultra luxury items, and a cast of real characters willing to die for them all.
- Short 6: Chasing 200 —A supermodel and a nerd aim to set a speed record.
- Feature 2: Wide of the Mark —Hand-built road bikes head into Tasmania’s rugged off-road terrain.
Saturday, January 28 at 6 p.m.
- Short 1: All the Pretty Things —The rarest bike on the planet, 12 ultra luxury items, and a cast of real characters willing to die for them all.
- Short 2: It’s Worth It —A piston is summoned to take the hero’s journey and rebuild the engine it will live in.
- Short 3: Race Night —Flat track racing in the American Midwest.
- Short 4: Chomolungma Lam Thu —11 motorcyclists venture out on a once-in-a-lifetime experience to ride through the forbidden kingdom of the Tibet Autonomous Region and reach the world’s highest monastery.
- Short 5: Battle of the Titans: 24 Hours of Spa —Manufacturers clash at the 24 Hours of Spa.
- Short 6: Fall seven times, stand up eight —A peek at the HRC Honda Repsol team as they wait out the 2020 lockdowns.
- Short 7: Chasing Light —A photographic motorcycle journey around the Pacific Northwest.
- Short 8: Any Oregon Sunday — Three motorcyclists share their love of the sport and their desire to immerse themselves in the beauty of Oregon.
- Feature 1: 972 BREAKDOWNS – On the Landway to New York —From Germany to New York City by Ural, with every breakdown an opportunity.
The festival is taking place at the Hollywood Theatre, 4122 NE Sandy Blvd. in Portland. For more information and the buy tickets, visit PDX Motorcycle Film Festival’s website.
You may also like: