Get free admission to the Portland Art Museum on Miller Family Free Day.
Located in the heart of downtown, Portland Art Museum is internationally renowned for exciting art experiences. On free admission days, our community gets access to one of our city’s top attractions.
Portland Art Museum Free Admission Day
On Sunday, April 24, Portland Art Museum is offering free tickets to the current exhibit, Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, and Mexican Modernism. The museum is also featuring the HeART of Portland with special performances and activities.
Performances and activities include:
- 10 a.m.–5 p.m.: PPS K-12 Student Art Exhibition and lotería game and art activity tables in the Miller Gallery.
- 11 a.m.–4 p.m.: PPS student performances in the galleries, including choirs, dancers, and musicians from Harriet Tubman, da Vinci, and Sellwood Middle Schools and Cleveland, Jefferson, Grant, and Franklin High Schools.
- 2–3:30 p.m.: Mariachi Tradición of Forest Grove High School and Corazones Alegres, the Latino Network’s Ballet Folklórico performing in the Fields Sunken Ballroom in the Mark Building.
- All day: DJ sets by The Numberz.fm in the AUX/MUTE galleries on the main museum’s fourth floor.
- All day: Live mural painting in the central museum courtyard by artists from IDEAL PDX.
Free timed entry tickets are available online in advance. Limited walk-in tickets will also be available all day on April 24, but are not guaranteed. Get your free tickets now.
Portland Art Museum is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday. Head to 1219 SW Park Ave. in Portland. For more information, visit the museum’s website.
You may also like: