Enjoy three days of tasty BBQ, Pacific Northwest beverages and live music.
Choose your beverage and delicious food while visiting vendors with samples of local cheeses, chocolates, salsas, hot sauces and more.
Here are the details about the 2023 event.
2023 Portland BBQ and Brews
The Portland BBQ and Brews is August 18-20 at Washington Monroe Field. Hours are 4-10 p.m. on Friday, noon-10 p.m. on Saturday and noon-7 p.m. on Sunday.
More than 40 vendors, ranging from beverages, food, specialty food products and crafts, are attending the event.
The event is free to attend. Food is available for purchase. To order drinks, you must buy a cup and drink tokens. Each token is $1. a 3pz tasting is two tokens. A full pour is six tokens. Chose from beer, cider, wine and spirits.
Here are the prices:
- Tasting glass: $10 online and $15 at the door.
- Tokens: $15 for 20 tokens online and $20 for 20 tokens at the door.
Friday, August 18
- 4:30- 6:30 p.m. Redwod Revue
- 6:30 p.m. Wing Eating Contest
- 7-9 p.m. The Resolectrics
Saturday, August 19
- 12:15-2:15 p.m. Marcus Angeloni
- 2:30-4:30 p.m. Just Clark
- 4:45-6:45 p.m. Left on 10th
- 5:30 p.m. Wing Eating Contest
Sunday, August 20
- 12:30-2:30 p.m. Wyrmwood
- 3-6 p.m. Scottie Pemberton O Theory
- 4:30 p.m. Wing Eating Contest
The event is held at Washington Monroe Field, 1300 SE Stark St., next to the Revolution Hall. For more information and drink tickets, visit the event website.
You may also like: