Raise a glass to Portland Brewery Dining Month! Get a special three-course menu at some of Portland’s best breweries.
Portland breweries are known for producing some of the best beer in the country. Did you know these pubs also have great food?
Here’s how you can participate in this month-long event and support local.
2023 Portland Brewery Dining Month
During the month of March, support these local establishments and enjoy food specials and drinks.
Here are the nine participating locations across Portland:
- Ecliptic Brewing’s mothership location at 825 N Cook St.
- Backwoods Brewing’s Pearl location at 231 NW 11th Ave.
- Gigantic Brewing’s Hawthorne location at 4343 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
- Grand Fir Brewing at 1403 SE Stark St.
- Migration Brewing’s Williams location at 3947 N Williams Ave.
- Old Town Brewing’s Northeast location at 5201 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
- Steeplejack Brewing at 2400 NE Broadway
- Stormbreaker Brewing’s Mississippi location at 832 N Beech St.
- Von Ebert Brewing’s Pearl location at 131 NW 13th Ave. and Glendoveer location at 14021 NE Glisan St.
Each location is serving a special pre fixe menu. Some brewery menus may vary slightly from the items listed below.
For $35 per person, you will get:
- Select beer, non-alcoholic drink or house wine
Gratuity is not included in this price.
When you order the three-course menu, you will also receive a $10 voucher for a future visit to the brewery. The voucher is valid April 1 through June 30.
For more information and brewery menus, visit the Portland Brewery Dining Month Facebook event.
You may also like: