Enjoy a night of romance during the Valentine’s skate at Oaks Park. This event offers a special skate date deal for couples.
Oaks Amusement Park in Portland has been bringing joy to the young and young at heart since 1905. The roller rink is the park’s year-round attraction and one of Portland’s last remaining roller skating rinks. For $12, you can enjoy the skating rink during open skate sessions. The attraction is open year-round, six days a week.
Oaks Park Roller Rink hosts many special skate events throughout the year. Learn more about the Valentine’s Day deal.
Valentine’s Skate Date Deal at Oaks Park
This Valentine’s Day, skate the night away with your sweetheart at Oaks Park Roller Rink. The attraction is offering a skate date deal to celebrate love, nostalgia and the joy of being together.
Skate Date Package
On Wednesday, February 14, from 7-9:30 p.m., make your Valentine’s night truly special. Oaks Park has curated a skate date deal for you and your partner.
- Two open skate admissions with standard skate rental: Take a trip down memory lane as you enjoy the freedom of gliding around the rink. Whether you’re a seasoned skater or a novice, this timeless activity is bound to bring laughter and joy to your night.
- Two meal vouchers for dinner in Rick’s Cafe: After working up an appetite on the rink, treat yourselves to a delightful dinner at Rick’s Cafe.
- Two drink tickets: Cheers to love with two complimentary drink tickets. Sip on your favorite beverages and toast to the happiness and connection you share. Tickets are valid for alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks.
- Soundtrack and specials for you and your love. The event features a live DJ and couples-only skate specials.
Here are the prices for this special event:
- Skate date package: $40 for two people
- Skating-only tickets: $12
This Valentine’s Day, create lasting memories with your loved one at Portland’s historic roller rink. Our Skate Date Package offers the perfect blend of nostalgia, romance and fun.
Oaks Park is at 7805 SE Oaks Park Way in Portland. For more information and to buy tickets, visit Oaks Park’s website.
You may also like: