Enjoy great drinks, food and fun at Portland trivia nights.
Looking for a fun evening event for your friends? Trivia nights are popular gatherings at bars and restaurants throughout the Portland metro. There are multiple trivia nights around town nearly every night of the week. Trivia buffs play for free or for a small entry fee (usually $5) at some locations.
Your team can play for a chance to win cash, bar credit, growlers and other prizes for your dazzling displays of knowledge. Some locations offer special food and drink deals during the game.
All dates and locations are subject to change. Click the link to the restaurant’s website for the most up-to-date information.
Portland Trivia Nights
- 5 p.m., EastBurn ($5 per team), 1800 E. Burnside St.
- 6 p.m., Battle Creek Cellars, 820 NW 13th Ave.
- 6:30 p.m., Howell’s Restaurant and Bar, 508 7th St., Oregon City
- 6:30 p.m., Ringo’s Bar and Grill, 12300 S.W. Broadway St., Beaverton
- 7 p.m., There Be Monsters, S.E. Morrison St.
- 7 p.m., Alberta Street Pub (Dogs welcome!), 1036 NE Alberta St.
- 7 p.m., Dublin Pub, 6821 S.W. Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy.
- 7 p.m., No Fun Bar, 1709 S.E. Hawthorne Blvd.
- 7 p.m., Rose & Thistle Pub, 2314 N.E. Broadway St. (Starts November 8)
- 7 p.m., Suki’s Bar & Grill, 2401 S.W. Fourth Ave.
- 8 p.m., Thirsty Sasquatch, 2110 Main St., Vancouver
- 6:30 and 7:30 p.m., Midway Firehouse Pizza, 14805 SW Hillsboro Hwy, Hillsboro
- 7 p.m., 45th Street Pub, 4511 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy.
- 7 p.m., Chill N Fill, 5215 N. Lombard St.
- 7 p.m., Cruzroom ($5 per team), 2338 N.E. Alberta St.
- 7 p.m., Garden Home Dugout, 7380 SW Garden Home Rd.
- 7 p.m., Moreland Alehouse, 7981 SE Milwaukie Ave.
- 7 p.m., Pacific Growlers, 11427 S.W. Scholls Ferry Rd., Beaverton
- 7 p.m., Pour Sports East County, 2157 NE Division, Gresham
- 7 p.m., The Fields Bar and Grill, 1139 11th Ave.
- 7:30 p.m., Bleachers Bar & Grill, 575 N.W. Saltzman Rd.
- 7:30 p.m., Hillside Pub, 16305 SW Barrows Road, Beaverton
- 7:30 p.m., Marathon Taverna, 1735 West Burnside St.
- 7:30 p.m., Schmizza Pub and Grub, 628 NE Broadway
- 7:30 p.m., Schmizza Pub and Grub, 320 N.W. 21st Ave.
- 8 p.m., Broadway Bar and Saloon, 12434 SW Broadway, Beaverton
- 8 p.m., Underbar, 1701 1/2 Broadway Street, Vancouver
- 5 and 6 p.m., Langer’s, 21650 SW Langer Farms Pkwy, Sherwood
- 6:30 p.m., Greeley Avenue Bar and Grill, 5421 N. Greeley Ave.
- 7 p.m., Broadway Grill and Brewery, 1700 NE Broadway St.
- 7 p.m., Church, 2600 N.E. Sandy Blvd.
- 7 p.m., FOB Taproom, 1109 SW 1st Ave. Suite D, Canby
- 7 p.m., Gigantic Brewing Company, 5224 SE 26th Ave.
- 7 and 8 p.m., Iron Tap Station, 8840 SW Hall Blvd.
- 7 p.m., Sante Bar, 411 NW Park Ave.
- 7 p.m., Schilling Cider House (Dogs welcome on the patio), Goat Blocks, 10th and Belmont St.
- 7 p.m., Traveling Taphouse, 4058 N. Mississippi Ave.
- 6 p.m., Wayward Sandwiches, 4615 Exeter St., West Linn
- 7 p.m., Bare Bones Bar ($5 per team), 2900 S.E. Belmont St.
- 7 p.m., EastBurn ($5 per team), 1800 E. Burnside St.
- 7 and 8 p.m., Birdie Time Pub, 925 SE Main St.
- 7 and 8 p.m., Gales Creek Tavern, 9275 NW Gales Creek Rd., Forest Grove
- 7:30 p.m., Jo’s Saloon, 4400 SE International Way, Milwaukie
- 7:30 p.m., The Toffee Club, 1006 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
You may also like: