2022 Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival
- Access to 40-acre tulip field
- Free parking
- Shuttle to and from the tulip field
- Children’s play area
- 4-acre Wooden Shoe Gardens
- Photo cut-out boards
- Cow wagon rides
- Tulip market
- Wooden shoe making demonstrations (weekends only)
- Steam tractor demonstrations (weekends only)
- Craft marketplace (weekends only)
Additional activities available for purchase are wine tastings and tours, bungee jumpers for kids, 8+ food vendors, tulip bulbs and plants, and tulip tour train. For more information about hot air balloon rides, keep scrolling!
Ticket prices vary depending on the day of your visit. Tickets must be purchased online for all visitors 13 and older. Children 12 and under can attend the event for free when accompanied by an adult with a ticket. Tickets will not be sold at the gate.
When you buy your ticket, you will choose the day and time of your arrival. Once in the festival, you can stay as long as you’d like. The festival is open until 6 p.m. on weekdays and 7 p.m. on weekends.
Week day passes (Monday-Friday):
- Week day individual pass – $15
- Week day individual senior pass (65+) – $10
- Week day family car pass – $40
Weekend passes (Saturday and Sunday):
- Weekend individual pass – $20
- Weekend individual senior pass (65+) – $15
- Weekend family car pass – $55
- Individual season pass – $60
- Individual sunrise pass – $25
- Drone operator pass – $10
Each ticket option has an additional processing fee included, ranging from $1-3. You can get tickets on the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival’s website.