Support a local pizzeria on National Pizza Day! Rally Pizza, located in Vancouver, Washington, is serving up specials on Tuesday, February 9.
Rally Pizza is one of my favorite local pizza places. The family-friendly restaurant specializes in Neapolitan-style pizzas and frozen custards. They pack incredible flavor into every savory slice and have a special selection of delicious appetizers and desserts. If you have never had real, homemade mozzarella sticks, Rally’s just may change your whole outlook on fried cheese.
- Hot Salami: Spicy Calabrese salami, Olympia Provisions cotto salami, provolone, mozzarella, tomato sauce, red onion
- Sicilian Eggplant: Roasted eggplant, olive-caper tomato sauce, cashew cream, basil (vegan)
On top of the pizza, appetizers and desserts, Rally Pizza knows how to make a delicious cocktail. They always have a fun list of house cocktails to choose from and are offering premixed cocktails for two.
On National Pizza Day, tag on a premixed cocktail for two for $13. This deal saves you $5. Choose from:
- Hat Trick: Freeland bourbon, Rio Star grapefruit juice, house rosemary-honey syrup and lime (+ fresh rosemary)
- Fantasy Island: Angostura 7-yr rum, Ancho Reyes, pineapple and lime juices, house spice syrup, Velvet Falernum and Angostura bitters (+ cinnamon sticks)
- Golden Delicious: Clear Creek 2-yr apple brandy, Old Overholt rye whiskey, Amaro Amorino, Lillet Blanc, orange oil (+ dehydrated apple slices)
- Ponyboy: Bonded rye whiskey, New Deal ginger liqueur, St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram, Benedictine (+ cherries)
- Industry Margarita: Reposado tequila, Cocchi Americano, house sweet and sour, pimenton bitters (+ lime)
- Little Italy: Bourbon, Aperol, Amaro CioCiaro, and fresh lemon
If you’d like to get your order placed now, takeout preorders are open on the online ordering site. You can also order for delivery via DoorDash on Tuesday.
Rally Pizza is located at 8070 E. Mill Plain Blvd. in Vancouver. For more information and to view the full menu, visit Rally Pizza’s website.
You may also like: