Gather a group of your friends and dance to the 90s and 00s greatest hits at these special dance nights at McMenamins’ historic venue, Crystal Ballroom.
1990’s Dance Flashback and 2000’s Dance Flashback are music video dance nights. You’ll dance the night away to the best music videos from those decades projected on giant screens.
I’ve been to a few of these events in the past and it is such a fun night out on the town. The music videos draws everyone out onto the dance floor and keeps the party going all night. It’s a really fun event for birthdays and parties out on the town.
1990’s and 2000’s Dance Flashbacks at Crystal Ballroom
Here’s the schedule for upcoming 90’s and 00’s Dance Flashbacks. The events take place from 9 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. The Dance Flashbacks are $12 cash at the door and open to ages 21+.
Dressing the part is encouraged, but not required. You can also make special requests to the DJ.
1990’s Dance Flashback
- Saturday, February 18
- Friday, March 3
2000’s Dance Flashback
- Friday, February 24
- Saturday, March 4
- Friday, March 24
- Friday, March 31
McMenamins Crystal Ballroom is located in downtown Portland at 1332 W Burnside Street. For more information, visit the Dance Flashback website.
Best of Portland Living on the CheapCheck out Portland Living on the Cheap's most popular articles!
Subscribe to Portland Living on the Cheap's email newsletter >>
- Free and Cheap Weekend Events
- Portland's Best Thrift Shops
- Museums on Us: Visit Portland Museums for Free
- The Best Places to Sell Your Stuff in Portland
- Free Birthday Food, Drink and Fun in Portland
- 8 Places in Portland to See a Movie for $7
- Top 5 Multnomah County Library Card Perks You Need to Know About
- Portland's Best Urban Parks
- Where to Buy and Sell Used Outdoor Gear and Sporting Goods in Portland
- 5 Cheap and Awesome Ways to Catch Live Music in Portland
- Buy Cheap Books at Portland’s Independent Bookstores