Get a taste of Portland’s best local food and beverages at Gobble Up Portland.
Gobble Up Portland, Urban Craft Uprising’s specialty food show, features more than 80+ local and independent food, beverage, and kitchenware makers along with food trucks.
The event has plenty for the everyday snacker and sipper as well as chefs and industry professionals.
Here are the details about the 2023 event.
Gobble Up Portland Free Specialty Food Show
Gobble Up Portland is taking place November 11, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This is the ideal event for anyone who enjoys cooking and eating. The best part is many of the vendors will let you sample their tasty food and beverages. Stock up on holiday gifts, fill your pantry with local goods and discover new products from local purveyors to feature in your dishes. The back lot is complete with food trucks and a bar.
The event has cookbooks for sale written by local authors as well as book signings. Here’s the schedule:
- 11 a.m. The Effortless Baker: Your Complete Step-By-Step Guide to Decadent, Showstopping Sweet and Treats by Janani Elavazhagan
- 12 p.m. The Chicken Soup Manifesto by Jenn Louis
- 1 p.m. Taste & Technique: Recipes to Elevate Your Home Cooking by Naomi Pomeroy
- 2 p.m. DIY Fermentation for Vegan Fare by Aaron Adams and Liz Crain
- 3 p.m. Oregon Wine + Food: The Cookbook by Danielle Centoni and Kerry Newberry
On top of all that fun you’ll have the chance to win free raffle prizes, including items donated by local restaurants and small businesses. The first 100 attendees through the door will also receive a swag bag with items from the event vendors.
The food show is free to attend and open to all ages.
The event will take place at Alder Block, 100 SE Alder St. in Portland. For more information, visit the Gobble Up website.
Looking for more Portland holiday markets? Here’s a full list: