Everyone will definitely be buzzin’ on National Coffee Day, Sept. 29, especially with these caffeinated perks for coffee lovers.
To stir things up, many coffee shops are celebrating the much-buzzed about “holiday” (thanks to caffeine) with freebies and discounts at participating locations. Here’s what’s percolating:
- Cinnabon – Get FREE 12-oz. coffee all day. No purchase necessary.
- Dairy Queen – Get small OREO Cookie Frappe for $2 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Buy-one-get-one FREE medium hot coffee. Get the same FREE medium cup, with purchase of large, too.
- Krispy Kreme – Sip on a FREE any sized hot brewed coffee or small ice premium blend per day from Sept. 29 to Oct. 1. No purchase necessary.
- Maui Wowi Hawaiian – Get 50% off online orders with promo code ALOHACOFFEE at checkout.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea– Get FREE medium cup of drip coffee with purchase of any bag of blended beans at (Bonus!) 25% off. You can also purchase bags of beans online at 25% off with promo code COFFEEDAY17 at checkout.
- 7-Eleven – 7Rewards members get FREE coffee of any size once per day from Sept. 29 to Oct. 1 via its app.
With so many wonderful independent coffee shops around the country, you may want to stop by your favorite neighborhood shop for more specials and giveaways.