View 12 properties come to light this holiday season during Christmas on Franklin.
Franklin Street in Vancouver is known for going all out during the holidays. This year features 150,000 lights along with themed displays.
If you’re looking for even more free holiday light displays, here are some of the best in and around Portland:
- 2022 Portland Christmas Ships Parade Schedule
- 2022 Christmas on the Campground
- The North Pole at Eagle Crest
Here are the details about the 2022 Christmas on Franklin light display.
2022 Christmas on Franklin
See more than 150,000 lights shine along the two blocks of homes during Christmas on Franklin. Holiday lights and music are on nightly from 5-10 p.m. from December 2 through January 1. The displays are lit on Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
You can walk through or drive by the 12 light displays.
Christmas on Franklin also features events on select nights. There’s even snowfall on special evenings around and on Christmas.
Here’s the lineup of 2022 free events:
- Friday, December 2: Hot cocoa and treats.
- Saturday, December 3: Santa visit at 7:30 p.m. and hot cocoa and treats.
- Friday, December 9: Santa visit at 7:30 p.m. and hot cocoa and treats.
- Saturday, December 10: Santa visit at 7:30 p.m. and hot cocoa and treats.
- Friday, December 16: Santa visit at 7:30 p.m. and hot cocoa and treats.
- Saturday, December 17: Community Kazoo Carolers at 7: 30 p.m. and hot cocoa and treats.
- Sunday, December 18: Nativity Blessing and Candelight Walk at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 22: Journey Carolers
- Friday, December 23: Santa Visit and snowfall at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 24: Snowfall on the hour from 4-11 p.m.
- Sunday, December 25: Snowfall on the hour from 3-9 p.m.
This holiday light display is free to attend. You can bring a nonperishable food item for the event’s food drive.
Christmas on Franklin is at 4616 NW Franklin Street in Vancouver. For more information, visit the event website.
Looking for more holiday events in Portland? Here’s a full list: