Where to Dine Out on Christmas Eve and Day in Portland
Leave the stress of preparing a holiday feast behind by dining at one of these Portland restaurants. Here’s a list of local and chain restaurants open on Christmas Eve, Monday, December 24, and Christmas Day, Tuesday, December 25, 2018. I highly recommend making reservations. Click the restaurant link below to view the full holiday menu and make a reservation. You’ll find a few takeout options as well.
- Black Rabbit Restaurant and Bar at Edgefield is serving a traditional Christmas dinner from 5 to 10 p.m.
- Brix Tavern will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
- Dutch Bros is serving all of its delicious beverages. Order a Christmas Morning from the Secret Menu. See your favorite location for specific hours.
- Grand Central Bakery will fulfill your pie, cookie and bread needs for the holiday. Call ahead to place your order. Available from December 5-24.
- Henry’s 12th Street Tavern is open 12 to 11 p.m. on Christmas Eve and Day.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse will be open regular hours both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Prime Rib & Chocolate Cake is open 3 to 8 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
- Rose & Thorn at Ilani Casino is offering a Christmas buffet from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Christmas Day for $38 per person and kids eat for $12.95.
- Stanford’s has a full holiday menu on Christmas Eve from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Hairy Lobster will be serving a prix fixe Christmas Eve dinner from 4 to 11 p.m.
- The Original will be open from brunch on Christmas Day from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and serving a limited dinner menu featuring a Christmas feast for $40.
- Urban Farmer hosts will be open on Christmas Eve and Day from 12 to 9 p.m.
- Zeus Cafe will feature a holiday menu on Christmas Day.
- Cracker Barrel is open until 2 p.m. on Christmas Eve. You can also order a holiday family meal and pies to go. Orders are available for pick up December 22-24. Visit the Jantzen Beach, Beaverton or Tualatin location.
- Fogo de Chao‘s Portland location will be serving from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Christmas Eve and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Christmas.
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse offers a traditional three-course holiday menu with a starter, main course and dessert for $45.95. You can also buy holiday favorites to take home.
- Shari’s Cafe is offering ready to serve Holiday Family Meals to-go. Get a full slow-roasted turkey holiday meal for $39.99.
- Starbucks will be open Christmas Eve and Day.
- Jack in the Box (Christmas Eve)
You might like: